- A family apart for the birth of their 1st child – deployment for a year?!
- A young teen boy and his fearful over-protective mother
- A neighbor with a small child facing a dramatic move across the world
- 2 young men trying to guide a group of teenage boys on the “narrow path.”
- A young woman launching into ministry- needing support.
- new jobs,
- so many hopes…
These all seem overwhelming to me but never to GOD. He says bring them here – lay them down. I didn’t create you to carry that, but to pray earnestly and let ME “worry” about them.
Oh the Peace… and with it JOY. HE holds them, HE holds me, HE has a bigger plan and I can trust it fully, totally.
Thank You, for the privilege to pray.